• To remove algae through feeding of 5~20ppm to freshwater zone, river, lake and pond where green algae occurs.
• Natural inorganic materials : 100%
• Average particle size : 325 Mesh
• Specific gravity : 1.5
• Package : 20 Kg bag
◈ Function of Biolite-G
• Coagulation of green algae - precipitation action.
• Decomposition of COD, BOD, NH3, and other harmful materials.
• Water quality improvement and bottom purification (decomposition of organic materials in bottom) in freshwater zone, river, lake and pond.
◈ Controlling of water quality
• Apply 5-10ppm of Biolite before releasing shrimp in the pond.
• Apply 5-10ppm of Biolite when algae breaks out on a large scale.
• Apply 5-20ppm of Biolite, when aerobic micro organism propagates largely, to keep the balance.
• Apply 5-10ppm of Biolite, when pH or the concentration of salt can be changed, to keep thewater quality.
• ※ Apply different amount of the Biolite 101 according to the outbreak frequency of algae or the water quality of the tide pool.
◈ Purification of bottom sludge in the pond (Apply 5-20ppm)
• In case of high concentration of NH3, NO2, H2S.
• In case of bad odor or air bubble.
• In case of decomposition the excrement or remaining feed.
◈ Addition to the feed
• Blend 3-5g of Biolite 202 with 1kg of feed.
• Providing nutriment to the shrimp (Mineral, Vita mine, protein, amino acid, etc.)
• Promoting the growth of the shrimp keeping the the micro organism to a level in the intesstines.
• Helping detoxification, purification, the depression of the disease.
• Improving the tasty of the meat and growth weight.
◈ The method
• Spray Biolite 202 in the back of the aerator after activating the aerator in the tide pool.
• Spray Biolite 202 on the rear stern heading the boat.
The application in the shrimp cultivating farm